IBM Club London West - Terms & Conditions
- IBM Club Member prices are available to IBMers and IBM Retirees who are current members of the IBM Club AND their Spouse/Partner or a nominated Guest (in lieu of Spouse/Partner) AND members Children under 18 years of age.
- Members participate in events at their own risk. The IBM Club accepts no responsibility for your participation in any event.
- Requests for places on/tickets for events will be allocated on a first come first served basis, with the exception of limited supply events in which case we may operate a ballot.
- Places/tickets ordered and confirmed on your behalf by the IBM Club represent a commitment on your part to purchase the places/tickets if available. If you find that, after confirmation of places/tickets you are unavoidably unable to participate in an event, the IBM Club will do its best to offer your places/tickets to other interested parties but refunds are NOT guaranteed should the places/tickets remain unused.
- All places/tickets ordered must be paid for within 5 days of confirmation. If payment is not received within 5 working days the IBM Club reserve the right to cancel your reservation request and offer the places/tickets to other interested parties.
- Bank Transfer (BACS) is the preferred method of payment for places/tickets for events and details will be sent out with confirmation. Alternatively, cheques should be made payable to the “IBM CLUB LONDON WEST” with a description of the event on the reverse. If a cheque payment “bounces” you become liable for any bank charges levied on the IBM Club in addition to the full event payment.
- For ticketed events, tickets will be sent to the address provided by you. Please advise the IBM Club if you haven’t received your tickets 10 days prior to the event.
- Neither IBM nor the IBM Club are responsible for tickets that may get lost in the mail.
© Copyright IBM Club London West 2019-2