USE THE HUGE FONT FOR THE HEADLINE
USE THE LARGE FONT FOR DATES AND PRICES
NEVER GO LOWER THAN THE MEDIUM SIZED FONT
ADD A COUPLE OF PHOTOS
USE THE LARGE OR MEDIUM FONT FOR ALL THE REST OF THE DETAILS ABOUT THE EVENT,
DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH INFORMATION YOU NEED TO PUT UP!
Reservation request form for ??????
IBM Club London West - Terms & Conditions
- IBM Club Member prices are available to IBMers and IBM Retirees who are current members of the IBM Club AND their Spouse/Partner or a nominated Guest (in lieu of Spouse/Partner) AND members Children under 18 years of age.
- Members participate in events at their own risk. The IBM Club accepts no responsibility for your participation in any event.
- Requests for places on/tickets for events will be allocated on a first come first served basis, with the exception of limited supply events in which case we may operate a ballot.
- Places/tickets ordered and confirmed on your behalf by the IBM Club represent a commitment on your part to purchase the places/tickets if available. If you find that, after confirmation of places/tickets you are unavoidably unable to participate in an event, the IBM Club will do its best to offer your places/tickets to other interested parties but refunds are NOT guaranteed should the places/tickets remain unused.
- All places/tickets ordered must be paid for within 5 days of confirmation. If payment is not received within 5 working days the IBM Club reserve the right to cancel your reservation request and offer the places/tickets to other interested parties.
- Bank Transfer (BACS) is the preferred method of payment for places/tickets for events and details will be sent out with confirmation. Alternatively, cheques should be made payable to the “IBM CLUB LONDON WEST” with a description of the event on the reverse. If a cheque payment “bounces” you become liable for any bank charges levied on the IBM Club in addition to the full event payment.
- For ticketed events, tickets will be sent to the address provided by you. Please advise the IBM Club if you haven’t received your tickets 10 days prior to the event.
- Neither IBM nor the IBM Club are responsible for tickets that may get lost in the mail.
© Copyright IBM Club London West 2019-2