To be a member of the IBM Club London West Sailing Section, you must be a member of the IBM Club in the UK. For further details of how to join the IBM Club, click on the following link => JOIN THE IBM CLUB
Sailing subsection Terms and Conditions of membership
- You MUST be an IBM Club member
- You MUST agree to abide by the rules of the IBM Club and with those of QMSC.
- You MUST report any damage to IBM Club equipment to Duncan Bond
- Insurance on IBM Club boats is invalid unless the boat is under the control of an IBM Club London West Sailing Section member, who is also an authorised helm for the type of boat.
- You MUST not sail in an IBM boat without an authorised helm on board.
- You and your family MUST have your own Third Party Liability insurance, to a minimum of £3,000,000, to sail your own dinghies or boards at QMSC under the IBM membership.
- Your family membership year will end 31st March 2022 at which time IBM insurance cover will also cease.
If you would like to join the IBM Club London West Sailing Section please complete the form below.