SHOWS DIARY 2019
Last Updated - 23rd May
CLUB ADMINISTRATION TELE - 0208 8184677
FOR EMERGENCY USE ONLY - 07984 964503
SHOWS SECTION NEWS & INFORMATION
ADDRESSES - Please remember to let me know if you change address as tickets are distributed to the address we have on file, thank you.
NEW(s) THIS WEEK:
"Everybody's talking about Jamie" - now reserved!
EAGLES - tickets have arrived and will be distributed over the next week or so...I will and confirm dispatch.
I need more interest in the following please:
Body Worlds - reservation extended, but really need more interest.
White Christmas - reservation extended.
SHOWS/EVENTS I WILL BE INVESTIGATING:
At Regents Park Open Air Theatre - Evita - requested,
At Mill at Sonning - Towards Zero
UPDATES: For new shows I will show the seats I have been allocated at time of reservation, but please note these could change if I have to add more, or at the time I make payment.
Note: On some events where tickets maybe limited and we are over subscribed we will instigate a ballot for the tickets.
Note: We may have to set a cut-off in which we only proceed if we sell 6 or more tickets for any show.
We tried a "Red Package" offering at an Ambassador theatre for Mary Stuart, which gave access to a lounge for pre-theatre drink & nibbles (included) and for use at the interval. This was well received, so I will be looking to do it again.
I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you for the Killer Joe tickets last night, not only was the play absolutely gripping and brilliant, I got to meet the main man after the show. I have been a fan since I was 15 so it literally was a dream come true that I got to meet him. And not just that, I am a massive Gavin & Stacey fan and I also got to meet the Dave Coaches - Steffan Rhodri.
Feedback & Reviews:
Feedback on Totem:
I just wanted to drop you a note to say thank you for the fantastic Totem tickets last week. We had a fabulous view and the show was out of this world. Obviously if we had gone on the Thursday we would have seen royalty - Harry & Meghan but you can't have it all :-) Thanks again to you, and the Club for organising, my husband and I really had a great night & it brightened up a cold bleak January.
Just a big thank you for organising tickets to Cirque du Soleil. The show was awesome, so many amazing circus acts - all of which were brilliant.
The seats for CdSoleil were excellent. We had a wonderful view. Thank you very much for arranging.
Feedback on Christmas at Kew:
I wanted to say thank you so much for getting us tickets for the Christmas lights at Kew - it was spectacular and we really enjoyed the experience. There were many highlights, but the projection show onto a screen made from water over the pond was breathtaking. I would definitely recommend this to anyone (although I believe it is now sold out for this year - good work for getting them well ahead of time).
Here is one of the photos I took which you can use on the website if you want. This was called The Cathedral of Light I think.
Have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year.
DATE - SHOW
28/05/19 - Adam Kat: This is Going to Hurt
30/05/19 - Admissions
06/06/19 - Lehman Trilogy
11/06/19 - 9 to 5 the Musical
25/06/19 - Rosmersholm
06/07/19 - On Your Feet
09/07/19 - Present Laughter
16/07/19 - Everybody's Talking About Jamie
27/07/19 - Body Worlds
03/08/19 - Toast
13/08/19 - Joseph
04/09/19 - Cursed Child P1 & 2
11/09/19 - Cursed Child P1 & 2 (extra date)
01/10/19 - Adrian Mole, The Musical
21/11/19 - White Christmas
EVERYBODY'S TALKING ABOUT JAMIE
Tuesday 16th July at 19.30
Ticket Price £73.00 (inc fees). Club Price £62.00
BOOKINGS CLOSE: Friday 14th June
THE OLD VIC
Tuesday 9th July @ 19.30
Ticket Price: £65.00 Club Price £50.00 (Stalls S & T)
BOOKINGS CLOSE: Friday 7th June
Andrew Scott (Sherlock, Fleabag etc...) stars in Noel Cowards Present Laughter for a limited run at The Old Vic.
For more information about the play, click here ==> PresentLaughter
Thursday 21st November @ 19.30
Ticket Price: £85.00 Club Price £45.00 (Circle B & C)
BOOKINGS CLOSE: Friday 31st May
Make it a magical Christmas with this spectacular brand-new production of Irving Berlin's White Christmas. Experience this 'terrific dose of pure escapism' (The Times) as a this feel-good family musical lights up London's Dominion Theatre for a strictly limited season from November 2019.
Full details about the play can be found here=> WHITE CHRISTMAS
Saturday 27th July @ 10:30
Ticket Price: £25.50 Club Price: £20.00
BOOKINGS CLOSE: Friday 24th May
TERMS & CONDITIONS : PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The IBM Club Member prices are available to the IBM Club Member AND their spouse/partner OR one other accompanied adult guest PLUS members' children under the age of 18 accompanied by the IBM Club Member. If additional places are available then up to two non-members can attend at the Non-Club member price.
- Bookings open as soon as this document is distributed. Tickets should be requested by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tickets are allocated on a first come first served basis.
- The availability and price of tickets is outside the control of The Club.
- Subsection membership does not guarantee a ticket.
- Bank Transfer (BACS) is the preferred method of payment for tickets and details will be sent out with confirmation of tickets. Alternatively, cheques should be made payable to the “IBM CLUB LONDON WEST” with details of the show on the reverse.
- The IBM Club London West’s finances operate autonomously from IBM. Its cash flow is important to the continuing funding of the Club. If payment is delayed it reduces the ability of the Club to fund future events, therefore PROMPT payment is essential, and WITHIN 1 WEEK OF TICKET CONFIRMATION.
- Persistent slow payers may find themselves unable to purchase tickets unless their money is produced BEFORE confirmation of the booking.
- If your cheque “bounces” you become liable for the bank charges levied on the Club in addition to the full payment.
- Tickets will be sent to you at the address requested by yourself. Please advise if you have not received your tickets ten days prior to the event.
- Neither IBM or the IBM Club are responsible for tickets that are lost through the mail.
- A request for tickets represents an agreement on your part to purchase tickets if available. The Club cannot accept any responsibility for changes to your own requirements and all tickets ordered for must be paid for, whether collected or not.
- Please use the Club's external Email ID: email@example.com for all communications.