SHOWS DIARY 2019/20
Last Updated - 7th November
CLUB ADMINISTRATION TELE - 0208 8184677
FOR EMERGENCY USE ONLY - 07984 964503
SHOWS SECTION NEWS & INFORMATION
ADDRESSES - Please remember to let me know if you change address as tickets are distributed to the address we have on file, thank you.
NEW(s) THIS WEEK:
I still have 2 spare tickets for The Entertainer on 28th November at Richmond Theatre, and
also 1 spare for White Christmas on 21st November at Dominion Theatre.
Uncle Vanya and The Doctor, both with great casts! Email me now!
SHOWS/EVENTS I WILL BE INVESTIGATING:
The Phantom of the Opera
A Bunch of Amateurs
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe at Bridge Theatre.
UPDATES: For new shows I will show the seats I have been allocated at time of reservation, but please note these could change if I have to add more, or at the time I make payment.
Note: On some events where tickets maybe limited and we are over subscribed we will instigate a ballot for the tickets.
Note: We may have to set a cut-off in which we only proceed if we sell 6 or more tickets for any show.
We tried a "Red Package" offering at an Ambassador theatre for Mary Stuart, which gave access to a lounge for pre-theatre drink & nibbles (included) and for use at the interval. This was well received, so I will be looking to do it again.
TERMS & CONDITIONS : PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The IBM Club Member prices are available to the IBM Club Member AND their spouse/partner OR one other accompanied adult guest PLUS members' children under the age of 18 accompanied by the IBM Club Member. If additional places are available then up to two non-members can attend at the Non-Club member price.
- Bookings open as soon as this document is distributed. Tickets should be requested by email to email@example.com.
- Tickets are allocated on a first come first served basis.
- The availability and price of tickets is outside the control of The Club.
- Subsection membership does not guarantee a ticket.
- Bank Transfer (BACS) is the preferred method of payment for tickets and details will be sent out with confirmation of tickets. Alternatively, cheques should be made payable to the “IBM CLUB LONDON WEST” with details of the show on the reverse.
- The IBM Club London West’s finances operate autonomously from IBM. Its cash flow is important to the continuing funding of the Club. If payment is delayed it reduces the ability of the Club to fund future events, therefore PROMPT payment is essential, and WITHIN 1 WEEK OF TICKET CONFIRMATION.
- Persistent slow payers may find themselves unable to purchase tickets unless their money is produced BEFORE confirmation of the booking.
- If your cheque “bounces” you become liable for the bank charges levied on the Club in addition to the full payment.
- Tickets will be sent to you at the address requested by yourself. Please advise if you have not received your tickets ten days prior to the event.
- Neither IBM or the IBM Club are responsible for tickets that are lost through the mail.
- A request for tickets represents an agreement on your part to purchase tickets if available. The Club cannot accept any responsibility for changes to your own requirements and all tickets ordered for must be paid for, whether collected or not.
- Please use the Club's external Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org for all communications.