Last Updated - 9th May
CLUB ADMINISTRATION TELE - 37308580 / 01483 718580
FOR EMERGENCY USE ONLY - 07984 964503
Please note I now only work Monday's (mostly!), I'll respond to emails on that basis, but message me on the mobile number if urgent.
SHOWS SECTION NEWS & INFORMATION
PAYMENTS: Our bank is implementing Confirmation of Payee, so the bank name on your payment to us must match our account name "IBM Club London West" - it is truncated to 18 characters and we think this is done for you, but if you have problems, then please truncate. You can read the details from our bank, here: Confirmation of Payee | Unity Trust Bank
ADDRESSES - Please remember to let me know if you change address as tickets are distributed to the address we have on file, thank you.
NEW(s) THIS WEEK:
New Show(s) are: None this week, but please check out those below!
The Doctor, starring Juliet Stevenson, reservation extended to 25/05, and
Sister Act , now starring Beverley Knight at Eventim Apollo (Hammersmith).
Please don't forget... as take up is low...reservations will be released if I can't sell enough tickets, ideally 10 for each show.
All of show titles are links to the event page for more details (venue/pricing etc.), please check them out and get your requests for tickets.
For a list of all shows and events in plan for the year, check out the new Upcoming Events page.
Covid-19 guidance - whilst most restrictions are removed now I will advise any show attendees of any guidance I get about access to the theatres.
NOTE: Bedfont is now permanently closed, so if you need to send me anything please contact me via the Club email and I will advise. There is now a new Club telephone number (based at Woking - 37308580 / 01483 718580), so please use that wherever possible.
Note: On some events where tickets maybe limited and we are over subscribed we will instigate a ballot for the tickets.
Note: We may have to set a cut-off in which we only proceed if we sell 10 or more tickets for any show.
We tried a "Red Package" offering at an Ambassador theatre for Mary Stuart, which gave access to a lounge for pre-theatre drink & nibbles (included) and for use at the interval. This was well received, so I will be looking to do it again.
IBM Club London West - Terms & Conditions
- IBM Club Member prices are available to IBMers and IBM Retirees who are current members of the IBM Club AND their Spouse/Partner or a nominated Guest (in lieu of Spouse/Partner) AND members Children under 18 years of age.
- Members participate in events at their own risk. The IBM Club accepts no responsibility for your participation in any event.
- Requests for places on/tickets for events will be allocated on a first come first served basis, with the exception of limited supply events in which case we may operate a ballot.
- Places/tickets ordered and confirmed on your behalf by the IBM Club represent a commitment on your part to purchase the places/tickets if available. If you find that, after confirmation of places/tickets you are unavoidably unable to participate in an event, the IBM Club will do its best to offer your places/tickets to other interested parties but refunds are NOT guaranteed should the places/tickets remain unused.
- All places/tickets ordered must be paid for within 5 days of confirmation. If payment is not received within 5 working days the IBM Club reserve the right to cancel your reservation request and offer the places/tickets to other interested parties.
- Bank Transfer (BACS) is the preferred method of payment for places/tickets for events and details will be sent out with confirmation. NOTE: Our bank are now implementing Confirmation of Payee, which means that the details you enter must match our bank a/c name - full details can be found here: Confirmation of Payee | Unity Trust Bank Alternatively, cheques should be made payable to the “IBM CLUB LONDON WEST” with a description of the event on the reverse. If a cheque payment “bounces” you become liable for any bank charges levied on the IBM Club in addition to the full event payment.
- For ticketed events, tickets will be sent to the address provided by you. Please advise the IBM Club if you haven’t received your tickets 10 days prior to the event.
- Neither IBM nor the IBM Club are responsible for tickets that may get lost in the mail.