SHOWS DIARY 2019
Last Updated - 14th March
CLUB ADMINISTRATION TELE - 0208 8184677
FOR EMERGENCY USE ONLY - 07984 964503
SHOWS SECTION NEWS & INFORMATION
NEW(s) THIS WEEK:
Adam Kay: This is Going to Hurt
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat (I'm just calling it Joseph from now on!)
I need more interest in the following please:
Fiddler on the Roof
Rosmersholm, starring Tom Burke (Strike)
A Midsummer Night's Dream - reservation extended, but need more interest please!
SHOWS/EVENTS I WILL BE INVESTIGATING:
Events at National Theatre - Small Island, Peter Gynt
And on the musical front - Six (the Musical)
At Regents Park Open Air Theatre - Evita
At Mill at Sonning - Towards Zero
UPDATES: For new shows I will show the seats I have been allocated at time of reservation, but please note these could change if I have to add more, or at the time I make payment.
Note: On some events where tickets maybe limited and we are over subscribed we will instigate a ballot for the tickets.
Note: We may have to set a cut-off in which we only proceed if we sell 6 or more tickets for any show.
We tried a "Red Package" offering at an Ambassador theatre for Mary Stuart, which gave access to a lounge for pre-theatre drink & nibbles (included) and for use at the interval. This was well received, so I will be looking to do it again.
I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you for the Killer Joe tickets last night, not only was the play absolutely gripping and brilliant, I got to meet the main man after the show. I have been a fan since I was 15 so it literally was a dream come true that I got to meet him. And not just that, I am a massive Gavin & Stacey fan and I also got to meet the Dave Coaches - Steffan Rhodri.
Feedback & Reviews:
Feedback on Totem:
I just wanted to drop you a note to say thank you for the fantastic Totem tickets last week. We had a fabulous view and the show was out of this world. Obviously if we had gone on the Thursday we would have seen royalty - Harry & Meghan but you can't have it all :-) Thanks again to you, and the Club for organising, my husband and I really had a great night & it brightened up a cold bleak January.
Just a big thank you for organising tickets to Cirque du Soleil. The show was awesome, so many amazing circus acts - all of which were brilliant.
The seats for CdSoleil were excellent. We had a wonderful view. Thank you very much for arranging.
Feedback on Christmas at Kew:
I wanted to say thank you so much for getting us tickets for the Christmas lights at Kew - it was spectacular and we really enjoyed the experience. There were many highlights, but the projection show onto a screen made from water over the pond was breathtaking. I would definitely recommend this to anyone (although I believe it is now sold out for this year - good work for getting them well ahead of time).
Here is one of the photos I took which you can use on the website if you want. This was called The Cathedral of Light I think.
Have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year.
DATE - SHOW
26/03/19 - A Hundred Words for Snow
27/03/19 - Les Miserables
01/04/19 - All About Eve
04/04/19 - Home I'm Darling
10/04/19 - Only Fools and Horses
02/05/19 - Man of La Mancha
06/05/19 - Betrayal
14/05/19 - Betrayal (extra date)
22/05/19 - Fiddler on the Roof
28/05/19 - Adam Kat: This is Going to Hurt
06/06/19 - Lehman Trilogy
11/06/19 - 9 to 5 the Musical
13/06/19 - A Midsummer Night's Dream
25/06/19 - Rosmersholm
06/07/19 - On Your Feet
27/07/19 - Body Worlds
03/08/19 - Toast
13/08/19 - Joseph
04/09/19 - Cursed Child P1 & 2
11/09/19 - Cursed Child P1 & 2 (extra date)
ADAM KAY: THIS IS GOING TO HURT
Tuesday 28th May @ 20.00
Ticket Price: £32.50 Club Price £22.50 (Stalls G, H, J & K)
BOOKINGS CLOSE: Friday 29th March
Writer and comedian Adam Kay brings his hilarious and confronting show This Is Going To Hurt (Secret Diaries of a Junior Doctor) to London’s Garrick Theatre for a strictly limited number of performances. Adapted from his Sunday Times bestselling book of the same name, the show promises a unique glimpse into the trials of an NHS junior doctor.
Full details about the play can be found here=> ADAM KAY
Saturday 27th July @ 10:30
Ticket Price: £25.50 Club Price: £20.00
BOOKINGS CLOSE: Monday 25th March
Tuesday 13th August @ 19:30
Ticket Price: £85.00 Club Price: £45.00
Seats: Royal Circle Rows G & H
BOOKINGS CLOSE: Tuesday 26th March
A NEW PRODUCTION OF THIS ICONIC MUSICAL RETURNS TO THE LONDON PALLADIUM FOR A STRICTLY LIMITED RUN IN SUMMER 2019!
For all details of the show, go here => JOSEPH
THE OTHER PALACE
Saturday 3rd August @ 19.30
Ticket Price £39.50 Club Price £32.50
Stalls Row C
BOOKINGS CLOSE: Tuesday 26th March
Following a phenomenal sell-out run at the Traverse part of the Edinburgh Fringe Festival, Nigel Slater's Toast now makes its West End debut.
Vividly recreating suburban England in the 1960s, Nigel Slater’s childhood is told through the tastes and smells he grew up with.
Full details can be found => TOAST
DUKE OF YORK'S THEATRE
Tuesday 25th June @ 19.30
Ticket Price £62.50 Club Price £39.50
Stalls Row L
BOOKINGS CLOSE: Friday 22nd March
An election looming. A country on the brink. A rabid press baying for blood.
‘Now I see that love is selfish. It makes you a country of two. At war with the rest of the world.’
Full details can be found => ROSMERSHOLM
FIDDLER ON THE ROOF
Wednesday 22nd May @ 19:30
Ticket Price: £99.50 Club Price: £84.00
Seats: Stalls Rows F, G & H
BOOKINGS CLOSE: Friday 15th March
A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM
Thursday 13th June at 19.30
Ticket Price £69.50. Club Price £59.50
BOOKINGS CLOSE: Monday 18th March
TERMS & CONDITIONS : PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The IBM Club Member prices are available to the IBM Club Member AND their spouse/partner OR one other accompanied adult guest PLUS members' children under the age of 18 accompanied by the IBM Club Member. If additional places are available then up to two non-members can attend at the Non-Club member price.
- Bookings open as soon as this document is distributed. Tickets should be requested by email to email@example.com.
- Tickets are allocated on a first come first served basis.
- The availability and price of tickets is outside the control of The Club.
- Subsection membership does not guarantee a ticket.
- Bank Transfer (BACS) is the preferred method of payment for tickets and details will be sent out with confirmation of tickets. Alternatively, cheques should be made payable to the “IBM CLUB LONDON WEST” with details of the show on the reverse.
- The IBM Club London West’s finances operate autonomously from IBM. Its cash flow is important to the continuing funding of the Club. If payment is delayed it reduces the ability of the Club to fund future events, therefore PROMPT payment is essential, and WITHIN 1 WEEK OF TICKET CONFIRMATION.
- Persistent slow payers may find themselves unable to purchase tickets unless their money is produced BEFORE confirmation of the booking.
- If your cheque “bounces” you become liable for the bank charges levied on the Club in addition to the full payment.
- Tickets will be sent to you at the address requested by yourself. Please advise if you have not received your tickets ten days prior to the event.
- Neither IBM or the IBM Club are responsible for tickets that are lost through the mail.
- A request for tickets represents an agreement on your part to purchase tickets if available. The Club cannot accept any responsibility for changes to your own requirements and all tickets ordered for must be paid for, whether collected or not.
- Please use the Club's external Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org for all communications.